ATN Mars 6x-4 Night Vision Weapon Sight - NVWSMRS640
The ATN Mars night vision sight is world's prime line of the professional night scopes. Inspired by ATN's pursuit of technical excellence and named after the Roman God of War, Mars. ATN MARS6x-4 night scope represents the latest and most advanced gear in night vision and hunting industry. Analogous to all of the ATN Aries night vision scopes the ATN MARS6x-4 is equipped only with the best graded heavy all-glass optics and most advanced lens system. Computer-operated optical system creates multi-element, high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission and high quality image resolution keeping up with latest military standards and regulations. All optical lenses on the ATN MARS6x-4 are individually adjusted and calibrated to provide most advantageous performance. Waterproof and fog resistance makes ATN MARS6x-4 night vision scopes absolutely genuine for many purposes and applications such as: hunting, camping, boating, nature study, law enforcement, observation and tactical night vision. ATN is proud to introduce a new line of MARS night vision scopes based on ATN White Phosphor Technology. Researches prove that night scenes appear extremely more natural in black and white VS the old school green phosphor technology. B&W provides clearer understanding regarding contrast, shapes of objects and shadows as well.
ATN Mars 6x-4 Night Vision Weapon Sight Operational Tips:
1. Do not disassemble the night vision scope.
2. Retain the night vision sight dirt-free; defend it from moistness and harsh temperature drops.
3. Make sure not to touch the glass exteriors. If you accidently put fingerprints on, or contaminate the glass surfaces, use clean and soft materials to clean it.
4. Keep the night scopes away from a light congestion circumstances. Do not switch the scope on in daytime with the front lens lid off. Do not point the night scope at a bright light source of any kind, such as: fire, car headlights, lanterns, street lamps, room lights.
5. Do not leave the ATN Mars 6x-4 on while stops in operation.
6. Disconnect the battery from the night vision riflescope if you are planning to store it for 3 days or more.
7. Do not test the night scope in daytime circumstances even if the daylight protective lens cap is on for more than 10 minutes.
* To prevent gear damage cautiously read and consider the following equipment restrictions.
1. The ATN Mars 6x-4 night vision sight involves some night-light, such as: moonlight, starlight and so on to function properly and at its full power. The level of scope`s functioning depends on the level of ambient light.
2. The level of night-light decreases while passing through cloudy areas, operating under tree, house and so on shadows.
3. The ATN Mars 6x-4 night vision sight results less effective in peering into shadows and other darkened areas.
4. ATN Mars 6x-4 outcomes less effective while viewing through rain, fog, sleet, snow or smoke.
5. The night vision scope will not “see” through the dense smoke.
6. Night Scopes protection system shuts off the image intensifier when light level continues exceeding of 40 lux for the following 10 seconds.
7. Under starlight conditions low contrast environments (such as snow-covered territory, sandy deserts, large bodies of water or grassy hills) degrade visibility thereby disguising or masking changes in terrain.
8. Under too low-light conditions the night vision scope looses some of the resolution that it has under full moon.
Optional Accesories for ATN Mars 6x-4 Night Vision Weapon Riflescope:
ATN Mars 6x-4 Night Vision Weapon Scope is available at lowest price in the industry with free shipping from Tech Eyes.
www.techeyes.com – “Optics & more”
|Total Darness IR System||Yes|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||No|
|Battery Life||55 hrs (3 V) 40 hrs (1.5 V)|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Dimensions||225x103x93 mm 8.9"x4.1"x3.7"|
|Diopter Adjustment||-5 to +5|
|Generation||Gen 4 Night Vision|
|Lens System||F 2.0, 160 mm|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||-51 to +45 °C|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Power Supply||55 hrs (3 V) 40 hrs (1.5 V)|
|Range of Focus||25m to infinity|
|Storage Temperature||-55 to +70 °C|
|Weight||1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs|
ATN Mars 6x-4 Night Vision Sight
Two Lithium Batteries
Mil-Spec Hard Case
Remote Control Unit