ATN PS15 Night Vision Goggles, Night Vision Binocular – NVGOPS15C0
The ATN PS15 Night Vision Goggles is a compact, lightweight dual tube night vision binocular. It has two high-performance image intensifier tubes to perform with extreme clarity and provide users with sharp image under the darkest conditions. This dual-tube design provides increased depth of perception and marvelous precision. A built-in infrared illuminator lets the user easily navigate around and be able to function even in total darkness environment where no ambient light could be found. ATN PS15 night vision goggles has wide selection of different image intensifier tubes to provide its customers with a very good and wide choice to fit any needs and specific requests. Waterproof, multi-purpose ATN PS15 night vision goggles is an absolutely genuine for many purposes and applications such as: hunting, Camping, Boating and Nature Study, Law Enforcement, Observation and tactical night vision. Optional powerful 3x focal lenses are also available for ATN PS15 night vision goggles to convert it into a powerful night vision binocular. NVGOPS15C0
The ATN PS-15 night goggle could be held in hand or mounted to head or helmet making the night vision binocular irreplaceable while walking, map reading, short-range surveillance, vehicle maintenance, and processing first aid in both moonlight and starlight or even no light at all circumstances. Each goggle allows for vertical, front and rear adjustments, objective lens and eyepiece focus. The night goggles are also equipped with an infrared source that emits light and basically works just like a flashlight for your night vision. Optional 3X focal lenses make the ATN PS-15 into night binocular with improved range functioning. PS-15 night vision goggles operational principle is based on intensification of the residual light, which is reflected from the surrounding objects. Optical system of the ATN PS15 consists of: an objective lens, an image intensifier tube and an eyepiece. Automatic brightness adjustment system keeps the device`s brightness level within the normal range. Automatic Protective System controls the current brightness level through the photo receiver. If the level of brightness exceeds 100-300 lx for the period of 10 seconds, the night goggles will turn off automatically. The unit will turn right back on as soon as the bright light source will be removed. The APS can be switch off for test the unit in the daylight with protective cups on the lens.
ATN PS15 Night Vision Goggles Operational Tips:
1. The ATN PS-15 is a precision optical instrument and must be handled carefully at all times to prevent damage.
2. To protect the image intensifier, keep the lens caps on the objective lenses when the goggles are not in use or when they are checked out in daylight conditions.
3. The IR illuminator principally serves to let you see in the scarcely-lit surroundings at a viewing range of up to 3 meters optimally.
4. The demist coating on the demist shield can be damaged if cleaned while wet or cleaned with wet lens paper. Clean only when the demist shield is dry and only use dry lens paper.
Standard ATN PS15 Night Vision Goggles Kit Components:
1. Night vision goggles.
The night vision binocular - NVGOPS15C0 with 1x magnification.
2. Lens Caps.
The caps used to protect the goggle lenses and to test the unit in daylight.
3. Eyecups. The rubber cups used to protect eyepiece and for operator’s comfort.
4. Soft Carrying Case. A protective bag used to store ATN PS-15 and its accessories.
5. Operator’s Manual. Provides equipment description, use of operator controls and preventative maintenance checks and service.
6. Battery 123A lithium.
A single, 123A lithium battery used to power the google unit.
7. Battery Adapter.
Allows the ATN PS-15 to accept the 123A lithium battery used to power the unit.
8. Head mount assembly - adjustable universal assembly that secures the ATN PS-15 to the operator’s head providing hands-free operation.
9. Brow Pads -
changeable pads for secure head mount fit.
Optional ATN PS15 Night Vision Binocular Components:
1. 3x focal lenses
mountable on the ATN PS15 to enhance range performance. Note: Fov reduction till 13 degrees.
2. Camera/Camcorder Adapter
mounts onto the ATN PS15 eyepiece to connect a camera/ camcorder for night vision photography/filming purposes.
3. Demist Shields used to prevent eyepiece lenses from becoming fogging.
4. Sacrificial windows
replaceable windows supplied to protect the objective lenses during operation in adverse conditions.
5. IR-450 IR illuminator.
A 450 mW infrared illuminator is powerful for long range night vision in the total darkness.
6. Picatinny Adapter.
1,5” Picatinny rail for additional lighting, laser and other mission critical tools.
7. MICH Helmet Mount Kit
This kit contains MICH helmet mount and adapter which al- lows to attach the ATN PS-15 to the MICH helmet mount.
8. Night goggles shoulder strap.
9. Universal Helmet Mount. Provides mount interface for the ATN PS-15 to a range of ballistic helmets.
10. PASGT Helmet Mount Kit - contains PASGT helmet mount and adapter, which allows to attach the PS-15 to the PASGT helmet mount.
11. Hard Shipping/Storage Case. A protective case used for shipping/storage of ATN PS-15 night vision goggles and its accessories.
ATN PS15 Night Vision Goggles NVGOPS15C0 is available at lowest price in the industry with free shipping from Tech Eyes.
www.techeyes.com – “Optics & more”