ATN PVS14 Multi-Purpose Night Vision System, Night Vision Monocular - NVMPPVS14301
ATN PVS14 Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular is rugged and lightweight Night Vision Scope by ATN. The scope is considered to be the most demanded multipurpose night vision monocular on the market of night vision nowadays. The ATN PVS14 (3 Gen Gallium Arsenide Tube) could be held in hand, mounted to head or any type of helmets due to its MICH Helmet Mount Kit for 6015/PVS14 and straps providing you with a hands free multipurpose night vision device. The ATN PVS14 night vision monocular (3rd Generation Gallium Arsenide Tube) could be also plugged to a camera or a camcorder. Designed specifically for the U.S. military these units are equipped with highest quality optics, outstanding design and functionality. The PVS14 is a perfect choice for most of professional night vision applications, needs and purposes. Optional camera adapter also allows user to use ATN PVS14 multipurpose Night Vision Monocular as an absolutely unique night time photo camera. ATN PVS14 multipurpose night vision scope is a very powerful and useful tool for many purposes including: Hunting, Camping, Boating, Nature study, or Law Enforcement, Observation.
ATN PVS14 Multi-Purpose Night Vision System Operational Tips:
1. When using the night vision monocular without a mounting device, make sure to place the neck cord around your neck.
2. The sharpest image will be observed only when the objective lens and eyepiece of the ATN PVS14 Multi-PurposeMonocular lens are properly focused.
3. To make it easier to align the multi purpose monocular, eyecup, and eyepiece lens to the eye, depress the eye relief adjustment and slide the headmount socket all the way forward before attaching the monocular.
4. Any readjustment of eye relief requires readjustment of the diopter.
5. The purpose of the IR source is for viewing at close distances up to 3 meters when additional illumination is needed.
6. Increase brightness slowly. Excessive brightness may burn a temporary image into the image intensifier. Do not increase brightness any more than is necessary to clearly read the compass heading.
7. The ATN PVS14 Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular must be focused at or near infinity for proper compass operation.
ATN PVS14 is available in various Image Intensifier Tube (IIT) configurations for even more specific and unique needs, such as:
ATN 6015/PVS14-3 Multi-Purpose Night Vision Scope NVMPPVS14301, Gallium Arsenide Tube IIT, Resolution: 64 lp/mm
ATN 6015/PVS14A-3A Multi-Purpose NV Monocular NVMPPVS143A1, Thin Film GaAs IIT, Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
ATN 6015/PVS14P Multi-Purpose Night Vision System NVMPPVS143P, Gallium Arsenide Pinnacle IIT, Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
ATN PVS14 Multipurpose Night Vision system is available at lowest price in the industry with free shipping from Tech Eyes.
www.techeyes.com - “Optics & more”
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50°C|
|Power Supply||1.5 Volt AA size|
|Range of Focus||0.25m to infinity|
ATN PVS14 Night Vision Monocular Series
Soft carrying Case
1.5 volt AA battery
Head Mount Assembly