This classic, all-purpose scope with excellent light gathering ability offers wide fields of view and brilliant, contrasted images in poor light. Perfect for shotguns, muzzleloaders, and centerfire rifles.
- 1 inch-diameter center tube for ring mounting.
- One piece tube body for superior ruggedness.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Parallax-free at 100 yds
- Easy-to-use reticle adjustment with 1/4 MOA = 0.7 cm per click at 100 m allows quick and precise sighting in.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges.
- Long eye relief
- Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters.
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
|FOV (ft@100 ft. / m@100 m)||33.90-11.01 ft @ 100 yds|
|Exit Pupil||13.3-4.4 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.02 mm|